|Name and Lastnames: Leticia Lafuente López.
Date and place of birth: Madrid (Spain), 16/11/1971.
Residence: Madrid, Spain.
Phone number: +34 677399929.
Willingness to travel and/or relocate residence: Yes.
|Profile: eLearning and communications expert, able to successfully execute each project in which I participate, using the minimum financial and human resources. +18 years experience.
Competences: Adaptability, technical knowledge, innovative attitude, proactive and initiative, lifelong learning ability, analytical skills, passion for change, open minded (disruptive), relational skills and generosity.
Specialization: In the generation process of a learning ecosystem of the company, I have specialized in the following areas:
- Creating custom training solutions (internal and external customer): Working closely with the commercial area and in direct relationship with the customer for the design and management solutions in an international environment in constant evolution.
- Management training projects: Planning, time tracking and management of each project. Direct communication with customers. Reporting.
- Reuptake customers: Managing conflicts with customers who were dissatisfied.
- Marketing Content: Development of training content plan for non-formal learning in an environment of corporate social eLearning.
- Advocacy international and interdisciplinary teams: To incorporate new international platforms to the corporate social eLearning environment.
- Analysis of key performance indicators (KPI): To control the effectiveness of training locally and globally.
Highlighted achievements: At the Training Consultancy of Telefónica, I have successfully managed over 80 training projects over 13 years (2001-2014), with an average annual gross turnover of €200K. I drafted the content marketing plan to several of its schools, with an average of 96,000 unique visitors / month. I performed and analyzed its global KPIs about online training worldwide.
Languages: High level of English language and intermediate level of French.
Career goal: Being a key element in L&D in an international company by managing the Training and Development area in the HR department.
FORMAL TRAINING BACHELOR DEGREES:
||COLLEGE / CENTER
|Bachelor Degree/ Communication Sciences
||San Pablo CEU
|Bachelor Degree / Psycology
||COLLEGE / CENTER
||ABC Madrid / UCM. 1500 hours.
|College Expert degree
||UCM/Instituto de la Comunicación Radiofónica. Casa de la Radio. 400 hours.
||Universidad de Burgos / EFEM. 825 horas.
||Engenharia e Inovação
||Veduca. 360 hours. (Open course).
|Horizontal applications & Office:
· Mastery of design tools and online editing: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Axure;
· Authoring tools: MOOCs, ReadyGo, Moodle, Author a+ at Telefonica, TichMe at TLS, Captivate;
· Virtual classroom: Adobe Connect, Citrix;
· Online content and knowledge management tools: MGP at TLS, Life Ray, Yammer;
· Learning Management Systems: a+ platform at Telefonica, Moodle, MOOCs;
· Project management tools: Project, Redmine;
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access;
· eMail: Lotus Notes, Outlook.
|SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER:
Company: Telefónica Learning Services (TLS) (Educaterra until 2008).
Sector/Functional area/Country: Management and business administration. Training consultants. Spain.
Start date / End: From 07/2001 to 07/2014.
· Responsible for the design, coordination, implementation and maintenance of Telefónica on line schools and external customers, as well as comprehensive models of training management and business management (Universitas Campus, DIBA, Goberna, Engineer Web); Management of processes for the integration of services on a+ platform (OBs Europe) and management and reporting services of corporate catalog at Telefónica.
· Previously she was a member of the management team for quality on TLS Factory.
· Initially responsible for the area of Rapid Learning for generating fast online courses as well as the process of implementing the Terra educational channel in 14 countries.
· Myriam Molinares (Internal client Manager) – Immediate supervisor.
· Yuma Inzolia (Factory Manager) – Previous Immediate supervisor.
· Daniel Purlich (Business Director) – Previous Immediate supervisor.
Sector/Functional area/Country: Internet. Training consultancy. Spain.
Start date / End: From 06/2000 to 07/2001.
Tasks: Management of the content structure, selection of management content providers (universities, business schools), content sharing agreements with other portals (Infojobs, Monster …) and own creation and editing of online content.
References: Morten Toft (Director) – Immediate supervisor.
Company: Airtel Móvil S.A. (Present day: Vodafone).
Sector/Functional area/Country: Internet. Information and online services at Navegalia. Spain.
Start date / End: From 02/2000 to 05/2000.
Tasks: Management of the content structure, selection of management content providers, and own creation and editing of online content.
References: Mercedes Navarro (Global Content Manager) – Immediate supervisor.
|ACQUISITIONS RESPONSIBLE/ FORMAT RESPONSIBLE AT CREATIVE FACTORY:
Company: Prime Time Communications.
Sector/Functional area/Country: TV broadcasting media. TV Production Company. Spain.
Start date / End: From 12/1996 to 01/2000.
Tasks: Responsible for market research on the international audiovisual production sector. Adapting international TV fiction and nonfiction formats for Spain. Participation in international markets for media production (MIPTV).
|HOST AND WRITER IN DAILY CULTURAL PROGRAMME:
Company: Radio Exterior de España.
Sector/Functional area/Country: Public Radio broadcasting media. Radio station. Spain.
Start date / End: From 10/1996 to 12/1996.
Tasks: Screenwriting and culture reports locution disseminated in all Spanish-speaking countries.
|SECTION MANAGER AT SOCIETY AND CONSUMPTION AREA:
Company: Avant Press.
Sector/Functional area/Country: Print media. News agency. Spain.
Start date / End: From 02/1996 to 10/1996.
Tasks: Coverage and writing of reports on consumer society.
|VOLUNTEER AS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATION:
Company: Asociación RED.
Sector/Functional area/Country: Nonprofit Association. Assistance to affected by HIV. Spain.
Start date / End: From 10/1995 to 02/1996.
Tasks: Responsible for communication campaigns.
|WRITER AT CULTURE SECTION:
Company: Diario ABC Madrid.
Sector/Functional area/Country: Print media. Daily newspaper. Spain.
Start date / End: From 09/1994 to 10/1995.
Tasks: News coverage and interviews for the culture section, national broadcast.
|INTERNSHIPS AT COLLEGE:
Radio internships: At C.E.U. San Pablo. Year 1991.
· In the Broadcasting Department of The Faculty of Psychology at the Universidad Complutense. Year 1996.
· At C.E.U. San Pablo. Year 1994.
Course: “Digital Marketing and Social Networks”. February – March 2015. Instituto Internacional Español de Marketing Digital.
MOOC: “Digital Marketing Basics. Google-IAB Spain”. February 2015. Activate Academies.
Course: Community Manager Multimedia course. December 2014 – February 2015. Promoción y Desarrollo de Cursos Técnicos.
MOOC: “Introduction to SEO and SEM”. December 2014 – January 2015. Andalucía Compromiso Digital.
Course: “Introduction to SEO”. December 2014. Cursopedia.
Course: “Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals”. December 2014. Google’s Analytics Academy.
MOOC: “Web Analytics”. December 2014. Activate Academies.
MOOC: “Introduction to Digital Companies Management”. December 2014. Lid Learning.com.
MOOC: “Innovation Course”. Silvia Leal. November 2014. Lid Learning.com.
MOOC: “Changing the Global Course of Learning”. September-November 2014. Standford University.
Online training received from 2004 to 2007 on the a+ platform at Telefonica:
· Course: “Telefónica Principles”. End date: 05/02/2008.
· Course: “Rating System for Professional Development”. End date: 01/02/2007.
· Course: “Self learning methodology”. End date: 28/02/2006.
· Course: “Risks prevention at offices”. End date: 01/12/2005.
· Course: “Occupational Risk Prevention. General Concepts of Prevention”. End date: 01/12/2005. · Course: “Occupational Risk Prevention. Data Display Screens”. End date: 01/12/2005.
· Course: “Trainers training”. End date: 28/03/2005.
· Course: “Flash MX”. End date: 26/04/2004.
Workshop: “Visual Thinking”. February 2015. UX Academy. UXER Innovation Lab.
Workshop: “Simplicity”. February 2015. UX Academy. KUNlabori Coworking Space.
Workshop: “Active Methodologies Workshop for creating eLearning courses”. February 2015. KUNlabori Coworking Space.
Course: “MF0238_3. Human Resources Management”. October-November 2014. 125 hours. SanRomán.
Course: “Assistant Manager”. November-December 2010. Sunion.
Course: “Sharepoint Functionalities I & II”. October 2009. Telefónica.
Course: “How to make effective presentations successfully”. May 2007. Sunion.
Course: “Stress Control and coping”. October 2006. Sunion.
Course: “Web Design: Macromedia Dreamweaver”. March 2006. Forintel.
Course: “Project Management”. May-June 2005. Terra.
Course: “Making nonfiction formats content”. Year 1998. Universidad de Navarra.
Course: “Fiction Writing”. Year 1997. Centro Multimedia de Galicia.
Course: “Infographic and computer design”. Year 1997. CETICAM.
Course: “Photography”: June 1990. 200 hours. C.E.U. San Pablo.
Course: “Narrative and literary practices I”. June 1990. 300 hours. Círculo de Bellas Artes, Madrid, Spain.
- “HR challenges in the digital age”, by Carlos de Benito. March 2015. Interlaboris and LIDLearning.
- “Top Tips for Turning Classroom Trainers into Online Facilitators”, by David Smith. February 2015. Citrix y Tma World.
- “Business applications of new technologies “, by Luis Lombardero and Roberto Marijuan. February 2015. LIDLearning.
- “The Keys to Mindful Storytelling”. February 2015. Citrix GoTraining.
- “Free Screenie Gold Level Certification for Recruiters”. November-December 2014. Screenie.
- “Best Practices in Recruitment and Selection”. November-December 2014. Screenie.
- “Engaging online learner”, by Stephan Atsou. November 2014. Crossknowledge.
- “Challenges of HR. Impacting the future of business”, by Eduardo B. de la Garza Z. Febrery 2015.
Conferences and cycles:
· XXIX Education Week. February 2015. Fundación Santillana and Fundación Rafael del Pino.
· Cycle of V conferences: ” European brekfast with innovation, groth and technology “. Year 2014 – January 2015. European Commission (Madrid).
· Conference: “Delays and disorders of language and cognition”, by Gary Morgan, Professor of Psychology at the City University of London. November 2014. UOC.
· Conference: “V Centenary of Discovery”. Year 1992. C.E.U. San Pablo.
· Cycle of V conferences: “Europe and the Gulf War”. Year 1991. C.E.U. San Pablo.
· Cycle of IV conferences: “Press correspondents abroad”. Year 1990. C.E.U. San Pablo.
· Cycle of V conferences: “Economics and business in Spain”, by Javier Morillas. Year 1990. C.E.U. San Pablo.
· Seminar: “International Movility towards EEUU”. 19 February 2015. Madrid Chamber.
· Seminar: “V Gamification Spain Meetup”. 29th November 2014. CiBBVA Innovation Center.
· Seminar: “Volunteering”. Year 2007. Red Cross.
· Seminar: “The HIV / AIDS”, by psychologist Eduardo Remor. Year 1996. Asociación RED at Fase.
· Seminar: “Tribute to the 50′s generation”, by Francisco Brines and Josefina Aldecoa. Year 1995. Summer Curses at the Universidad Complutense in El Escorial.
· Seminar: ” Parliamentary session”. Year 1995. At the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium.
· Seminar: “Report for tolerance“.Year 1995. Organized by the Council of Europe within the European Youth Campaign against Racism, Xenophobia, Anti-Semitism and Intolerance under the slogan “We are different, we are equal”.
· Star Education Fair 2015. January 2015. Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia.
|Articles published in ABC Journal (Culture Section, Madrid):
· “The North also exists”. 14/03/1995.
· “Muguerza, Muñoz, Thiebaut and Fuentes talk about ‘The future of Filosophy’”. 01/03/1995.
· “Chumy Chúmez, Máximo and Pablo present the book of Ana Vigara”. 30/02/1995.
· “Abdel Karim: ‘West is sensational with Islam’”. 25/02/1995.
· “Bloy, Ayala and Saramago in the I Latin Culture Meeting”. 15/02/1995.
· “First published in Spain an anthology of contemporary Polish poetry”. 10/02/1995.
· “Cartografías includes works by fourteen Latin American artists”. 08/02/1995.
· “Roa Bastos stands the Jesuit Reductions of Paraguay as an example of colonization”. 26/01/1995.
· “José Miguel Millán presented ‘Ardicia’ at the Residencia de Estudiantes”. 25/01/1995.
· “Tecnos drives his collection on aesthetics and art theory”. 12/01/1995.
· The History of Names. 12/11/1995.
· The Lord of Lies. Coauthor. 1995.
· Tatty. 21/11/1994.